The eSpring® Water Purifier improves the taste, odor, and clarity of up to 1,320 gallons of water, enough for a family of six to cook and drink with, for one year. Independent third-party testing has shown that the carbon-block filter effectively reduces more than 140 potential health-effect impurities – like pesticides, VOCs, mercury, and lead – yet allows beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium to pass through. The UV bulb destroys up to 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of viruses, and 99.95% of cysts in drinking water without the use of chemicals.
The eSpring Water Purifier is certified by NSF International (NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 55B, and 401) and has earned the Gold Seal from the Water Quality Association.
- Improves taste, odor, and clarity.
- NEW! eSpring effectively reduces pharmaceuticals Atenolol and Ethinyl Estradiol (17-alpha ethynyl estradiol).
- This model allows the user to install the single-line faucet of choice.
- The filter cartridge is designed to serve the average cooking and drinking water needs for a family of six for one year or 1,320 gallons, whichever comes first.
- Cost-effective: The cost per gallon in the second year is 16 cents.
- Patented monitoring system lets you know the carbon filter and UV bulb are working, and when it’s time for the annual cartridge change.
- Changing the cartridge is simple and requires no special tools.
- The UV bulb inside the cartridge switches on only when you turn on the tap, so water flows cold, not warmed by the UV light.
- Comes with a three-year warranty (excludes faucet) and a refund within 120 days of your purchase if you’re not completely and utterly satisfied.